The school started since 1952. The school was started in a small hut with 3 teachers. The administration office was situated in Batticaloa. Next a building was acquired to the school from the Galoya Development board. The school was Sinhala and Tamil medium school. School was called as Inginiyagala Maha Vidyalaya and in 70’s it was renamed as D.S Senanayaka ...

Previous Page